- You will get a trestle table and 2 chairs. A trestle table is about 1.8m in length and 600 mm wide.
You will need to decorate your own table.
Below is an example of a table and 2 chairs.
- Everyone must have finished their setup by 8.30am, doors open at 7am for stallholders and 9am to the public.
- Everyone must park their vehicles at the back of the hall in the parking facility. Off loading in the front is only for people with heavy items to carry and prior arrangements need to be made with us.
- If you need a plug, you will need to bring an extension cord and a double plug so that others can use the plug too. You will need to bring black gaffer tape to cover your extension cord if it crosses a passage way so that people will not trip over it.
- The table will have free entrance for 2 people. Any extra people will need to pay the R25 entrance fee.
- Gazebo’s stalls outside the front hall – you will need to bring your own Gazebo. You will have to weigh them down with 5 litre bottles, as it is a tarred area and you cannot use hooks. We will supply a trestle table and 2 chairs.
- Courtyard Stalls are outside but under cover. We will supply a trestle table and 2 chairs.
- Demonstrations are a marketing opportunity for you, you will be allowed to hand out pamphlets during your demo.
- No burning of anything in the hall.
- Nothing can be stuck on the walls.
- The show closes at 4pm to the public and stallholders must stay until closing.
- Any therapists bringing beds to the hall must have rubbers under each leg otherwise it should be covered in black gaffer tape. Also it will need to be on a carpet or cloth so that oil does not drip onto the floor. Remember the space allocation is for one bed which replaces the trestle table space.
- For people in the corner positions of the hall, please note the fire escape cannot be blocked.
- We are trying to go PLASTIC FREE this show, please do not use plastic bags to sell your products in.
- The demos are in the centre of the hall and the talks are outside in the courtyard.
- If you are offering a giveaway please bring your voucher to us in the morning and we will hand it out during the day.
Please note we are trying to go PLASTIC FREE this show, please use paper packets for your goods. In the food court we are using paper plates, packets and wooden cutlery. I’m not saying everything is plastic free but let’s try be conscious of what we are using.
Things to remember:
- Table cloth & decor
- Banners – as walls cannot be used for sticking on.
- Pamphlets and business cards
- Extension Cord, double adapter and black gaffer tape if needed.
- Snapscan, Zapper, or credit card equipment if you are selling items.
- Once you have setup your table please take a photo of yourself and your table and whats app it to me. There will be a prize for the best table.
- Gift Vouchers for people to purchase for Christmas or Birthdays.
Credit Card Purchases
Here is Zapper contact details , you need this so people can purchase with their credit cards. Prelusha Naidoo – Prelusha.Naidoo@zapper.co.za Account Manager – Zapper South Africa (+27) 87 150 1001 m: (+27) 76 3789757 Unit 1, The Glades Office Park, 74 Armstrong Avenue, La Lucia Ridge, KZN / www.zapper.com
Bizlink in Hillcrest – they are excellent Email: email@example.com Tel: 031 765 6430 – Rohan Holmes Physical Address: Shop 6, 8 Old Main Road, Hillcrest, 3650
Printing of Pamphlets
Jewel of Jerusalem Design & Print 031-4611203 / 084 8124996 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to do once you have settled in on the day!
Once you have setup please take a photo of yourself with your stall and send it to me on whats app. There will be a prize for the best displayed table. Also CHECK IN on facebook at our event https://www.facebook.com/events/